Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Size:||0.625-3.74|
|Material Of Seal Face:||Car, Cer, Sic||Keywords:||Vulcan Type 194 Mechanical Seal Replacement|
Mechanical Seal KL-V194,equivalent to VULCAN Type 194,suit for Hidrostal pump.
Fixing and Applying Directions of Mechanical Seals
1) Select Appropriate mechanical seal to match the materials according to work conditions and host machine equipment.
2) The radial acting deviation for the shaft(shaft sleeve) of the installed mechanical seal shall be 0.04mm by maximum
while the axial movement value of the rotor shall be no more than 0.1mm.
3) The seal cover (or shaft cover) of the stationary ring of the installed mechanical seals,the vertical degree of the seal
face should be 0.04mm by maximum.
4) When installing the mechanical seals,the shaft(shaft sleeve),seal chamber,seal face as well as the mechanical seal
must be cleaned in order to keep from any medium to sealing part.
5) When conveying medium of over high or low temperature,with medium which are easy catch fire,easy for explosion.
Related mechanical seal standards must be referred to take appropriate measures such as quench,rinsing,coolong and
6) Appropricate lubrication must be choosen when mechanical seal is installed.The installment size of the mechanical
seal must be guaranteed to the installment instruction.
7) Before the machine starts running,the hermetic compartment shall be full of medium and well lubricated.Dry friction
which may lead to the damage of the air-tightness is strict forbidden.
Our product includes Spring pusher seals,Rubber bellow mechanical seals,PTFE bellow mechanical seal,Metal Bellow Seals,Cartridge Seals,Mixer and Agitator seals,Dry Gas Seals.Besides, we can also supply spare parts with material silicon carbide, Tungsten carbide, Carbon ,Ceramic,rubber and stainless steel.
Our products are widely used in petroleum, chemistry, refinery, paper making, food,pharmaceutical, textile,power,marine...
Any questions,please contact us freely.We are always here for you!